Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Something to Remember...

Hi, friends...

As I was working in my classroom today, I realized that I was feeling very tired and hungry. I don't know about you, but once I get going in my room, it's really hard to stop and take a break. Something that I want all of us to remember is that during the next couple of weeks while we are setting up rooms, planning, decorating, etc., TAKE A MINUTE FOR YOURSELF! :) It is so important to bring in food to snack on and get rest. I know I've already had many restless nights of thinking of the five million things I need to do. Know the feeling? So, tonight, I'm taking the night to sit back, watch the Tigers game, and relax. I hope that you all will do the same at some point. Remember, everything always gets done and the students always love everything the first day of school!

Enjoy your night!
-Crystal

2 comments:

  1. Good advice! When I get so caught up in my job I forget things like eating. It's no bueno!

    I found your blog from The Fabulous Life of an Elementary Teacher's giveaway! I am your newest follower ;)

    Rae
    Mindful Rambles

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Rae! I'm so happy you are a new follower! Spread the word! We are still figuring out this whole blogging world, but are so excited to share our ideas with people like you! :)

    ReplyDelete