Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Hey, everyone! So today, I'm linking up with some friends over at Mrs. D's Corner, to talk to you about Classroom Decor!

Oh, Classroom Decor... You've been my summer. :) Yes, all I've been creating this summer is classroom decor... and LOVED it! I took (and am still taking) personal orders! It was quite the journey and I loved working with so many different teachers.

Check out a sneak peak of the packs I've made:


If you're interested, just click on the picture to take you to my store!!

Also, check out this older post that I did as a guest blog by clicking HERE!

Head on over to Mrs. D's Corner to see all the other great ideas! :)

2 comments:

  1. LOVE your classroom decor packs! Thanks for linking up and sharing. I'm going to be sure to pass along your "Under the Sea" set to my friend who teaches Kg. and has an ocean theme!
    -Lindsey
    It's Elementary, My Dear!

    ReplyDelete