Monday, February 16, 2015

Exciting News...

Hi Friends!

I am so excited to announce a blog update and an upcoming Linky party! I have had a small place in the teacher-blogging world and have already connected with so many amazing teachers through Facebook, Instagram, and Pinterest. I’m excited to share more ideas with you on this blog and see where this journey takes me. I will be posting ideas more frequently, improving the quality of the content, and giving away even more freebies along the way! I hope you will come back for another visit.   

I have added a few new tabs to the blog so you can find out more about me, my classroom, and grab a few freebies (more coming soon). I am a second grade teacher with a passion for technology applications in the classroom, but I love connecting with teachers of all grade levels. I used to share this blog with Crystal, but she will be doing something on her own in a few months.

This is ME (with my hubby): 


This is my CLASSROOM:


Now for more exciting news… I will be hosting a Linky every Tuesday! The Linky will be called “Tech Tuesdays.” I will be posting a tech idea (each Tuesday) that improves student learning. I would like to invite YOU to visit to see the ideas AND, if you would like, link up your blog and post a tech idea too! As we all know, the impact of technology and student learning is tremendous, and there is always so much to learn. This will be a great place to find out how to implement a new tech tool, new websites, new apps, or even tech ideas that improves your professional growth as a teacher or blogger. Please stay tuned as linky will launch next Tuesday- February 24th!!!

Feel free to grab this image to promote the linky party all week to share the news so others will hear and join! I hope you will join me! #technerds




Happy Learning and Sharing! 





No comments:

Post a Comment