Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Guest Blogger: FarFaria

Hey, everyone! I'm so excited to be here as a guest blogger today!

I'm so excited to share with you a new app that my class tried. It is called FarFaria! Have you heard of it? My students (1st graders) were captivated by it! They wanted to listen to stories each day and were begging for it!

It's so simple: download the app, create an account, get the kids rolling!

FarFaria offers an unlimited amount of books for our students. The opening pages are very appealing to the readers, and the pictures grab their attention. What I loved the most were the choices: there were appealing choices for girls and boys.




Once the students logged on, they were captivated! Not to mention if you share the students' levels with them, the books are leveled for them so they are just right! Another great feature is that the books can be listened to through auto play, read to them, or they can read themselves. Just another great example of choice on this app.

I highly recommend FarFaria for your students. If you have any questions, please let me know! My new blog will be up and running towards the end of May. I can't wait to be back in the blogging world and share with you my ideas on how to be a "balanced" teacher. Until then, have a wonderful rest of your year and go check out this great app!

Click Here for FarFaria


It's been a techy week so far here at the blog. Thanks for reading the post from this fabulous guest blogger! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment