Monday, May 18, 2015

Tech Tuesday 5-19


Here's How to Participate:

1- Write about your tech idea on your blog and grab the image above to include in your post. Make sure to link back to this post.
2- Add your link up below
3- Share the linky party on your choice of social media

I'm sitting outside as I write this post in 60 degree weather... It might slow me down a bit, but it's worth it!

I'm sharing about about an app that would be helpful for making an end of the year slideshow or sharing pictures from a fun classroom experience. Have you heard of Flipagram? I like to use it instead of iMovie if I am doing something short because it's so quick and easy from my phone or iPad. All you need to do is select your photos and videos. You can also easily edit little segments in a video. Then, it gives you the option of adding music. You can add music from your iPhone/iPad or search songs. It offers for you to put in the free 30 second clip or buy the full song. You can also adjust the speed - it even gives you the speed for Instagram. The last screen gives you the MANY options for sharing it!
This app would be great for sharing photos with students, parents, or on your teacher Instagram/Blog etc.

Here is a Flipagram video I made from our Camping with Common Core experience we had last week!










1 comment:

  1. I've been wondering how those are made! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete