Monday, June 22, 2015

Dare to Dream

 Linking up with Third in Hollywood, Teach Create Motivate, Sparkling in Second, and Peppy Zesty Teacherista for week two of TPT Seller Challenge!

I can't wait to be a mom someday!!! I make my husband a little totally crazy because we've only been married for a year (as of yesterday!) and am 25... but I cannot wait until we start our family!!! The timing isn't right yet due to work/finances, but I would really love to be able to stay home with my children when the time comes. I absolutely LOVE teaching. I know I will be crying my way out the door if I ever do leave the classroom, but I wouldn't trade anything for the dream of having a big family and spending as much time being involved in my children's lives as possible. I am baby seller on TPT, so I almost feel silly saying that TPT could help me achieve this goal, but that's the dream!!! Perhaps I could have TPT and other means such as watching other children or other work at home options to make this happen!

I grew up as one of three and love my siblings dearly. I spent SO much time babysitting as a teenager for big families. I fell in love with all the fun that a big family of children entails and that quickly became my dream. My husband grew up in a big family and loved it, so he's on board, as long as we can afford it. Of course, a golden retriever will be a part of the equation!

Finally, as I teach, I feel like I am living out God's calling for my life. I love that in our profession, we are in a position to serve and love others in so many ways. In the future, I am hoping that having more time with my family will enable us to serve together in ways that the Lord leads us to. Giving our resources back to the Lord is a value of our home and to be able to live a life above and beyond our tithe to bless others would be a dream!! I definitely desire that my children will be serving consistently and that our family will grow closer by working for Him!

I am soooo passionate about my dreams! My husband has a very entrepreneurial spirit, and I guess it's rubbed off on me a little bit! So, I've decided to see what can happen with TPT! 

Thanks for reading about my dreams!!!


8 comments:

  1. I would love to have several kids too!!! Love your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used to want to have 6 kids...until the Lord gave me 3 boys! That changed my mind :) Great goals!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Marie!
    I always have to stop by! Your dreams will come true. You are so filled with positive energy and love.
    Thank you for sharing :)

    Stacy
    Made with Love

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Marie, I love all your dreams and I wish you all the success! You certainly deserve it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE this! You are amazing friend, and even though you are young, my son was born at 26!! He was not planned, but defiantly a gift from God! We all start somewhere, and we will both continue to grow our little stores!! I can't wait to meet you in just a few weeks!! Please tell me you'll be there Wednesday night!!

    Mrs. 3rd Grade 

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on your anniversary! You can totally make your dreams come true with TPT - you got this :)
    Andrea
    Maternelle avec Mme Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  7. If your store is a baby, my store is still in the womb! Love you goals. I'd love to be financially able to have a super large family, so I definitely understand! My husband on the other hand would be happy with a much smaller number. See you tomorrow!

    Kristin
    Teaching In A Nutshell

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've loved reading about others dreams in this TpT Challenge! You can definitely accomplish yours! I just had my 2nd baby this May and am stepping out of the classroom for a bit to be a stay at home mom. I love that TpT is going to help me stay in the education loop because I am going to MISS teaching big time!
    Kim @ Elementary Antics

    ReplyDelete