Monday, June 1, 2015

New SUMMER Linky Party!

Hi Everyone!

I learned a TON of new Tech Tips over the past few months through Tech Tuesday. Thanks to all who came over to link up and join in!

Today I am announcing a NEW Linky Party that will be happening on certain Thursdays this summer. I know all of us teachers spend time over the summer creating and planning. I think it would be really helpful to share what we are working on and gather ideas from others. If you have time to blog about your product/idea you can link up to your blog post! If not, link up your product!

You will be all prepared for next year with great products and ideas! It's a great way to draw traffic to your blog and products as well!




Will I see you at the Linky Party this summer?





3 comments:

  1. Hi Marie, I love your new design! :) Your linky sounds fun, I will definitely be participating!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Marie, I found you on Facebook and I'd love to join in! It'll help be more consistent with blogging too. : ) I'm The Reading Nook...I'm still new at this...just started blogging about a month ago. Will you be sending out more info about linking up? My email is thereadingnooktpt@gmail.com. Thanks! I love your blog design :))

    ReplyDelete